Absolutely dedicated to the Master of Melt, the Maker of Beef, the Tarkka of Ulysses. Long may he drift the solar system of the internal cosmos.
Speaking of which, I saw on the Interweb this morning that Herzog is remaking Bad Lieutenant. You all probably already knew this, but it's still totally bizarre.
I know, right? Though, Su & I Netflixed Adaptation the other night (better on second viewing), and I was shocked at how good an actor Cage was. I'd forgotten that he had done anything not shameful in the last 10 years.
But Adaptation proves that he can be good.
Really, the prospect of a Herzog/Cage deathmatch is worth buying tickets for on its own. Even if it ends horribly and this is some kind of Con Air for the ages.
7 comments:
Dedicated to the Meltmaster of course!! Wow...
Absolutely dedicated to the Master of Melt, the Maker of Beef, the Tarkka of Ulysses. Long may he drift the solar system of the internal cosmos.
Speaking of which, I saw on the Interweb this morning that Herzog is remaking Bad Lieutenant. You all probably already knew this, but it's still totally bizarre.
http://www.cinematical.com/2008/06/05/herzog-responds-to-bad-lieutenant-backlash/
I didn't know he was really going to do it....wow!
NICK CAGE!! OH NO!!!!
I know, right?
Though, Su & I Netflixed Adaptation the other night (better on second viewing), and I was shocked at how good an actor Cage was. I'd forgotten that he had done anything not shameful in the last 10 years.
But Adaptation proves that he can be good.
Really, the prospect of a Herzog/Cage deathmatch is worth buying tickets for on its own. Even if it ends horribly and this is some kind of Con Air for the ages.
...Let's start a rumor that Herzog is slated to direct the final Harry Potter movie. :)
I read that he is filming the next installment at the Lucas ranch!!! (wink wink!)
Post a Comment