He has been on my mind the past three days. I was thinking I need to find my Mohan Bhatt CD which I lost years ago. I have nothing with him and he's imposible to find...OH.....I can't believe it!!
I've been listening to John Mclaughlin's Shakti which is no sub for Mohan....
Excellent. He just played here and I was thinking about going-- but it was part of a giant festival that cost $30 for the cheap seats, and I budget-wimped out.
I used to have a Shakti record, years and years ago (in the grunge era, even). At the time I remember being kind of bugged by it-- too fusiony or something. Maybe I need to revisit now that I'm not a flannel-wearing 22 year old?
2 comments:
He has been on my mind the past three days. I was thinking I need to find my Mohan Bhatt CD which I lost years ago. I have nothing with him and he's imposible to find...OH.....I can't believe it!!
I've been listening to John Mclaughlin's Shakti which is no sub for Mohan....
Pure Joy....Pure Joy...
RAM RAM!!!
Excellent.
He just played here and I was thinking about going-- but it was part of a giant festival that cost $30 for the cheap seats, and I budget-wimped out.
I used to have a Shakti record, years and years ago (in the grunge era, even). At the time I remember being kind of bugged by it-- too fusiony or something. Maybe I need to revisit now that I'm not a flannel-wearing 22 year old?
Post a Comment