I listened to this one for the first time two days ago - right before my i-pod crashed (after finishing the last song on a King SUnny Ade album!). I LOVED IT.......Where the hell was I when this was released? So calming and perfectly predictable rhymes that had me singing along during the first play. Thanks.... As I said a few minutes ago about the electronic music from Melts post...My eyes were opened....I know Jack Sh*t about music!!!
1 comment:
I listened to this one for the first time two days ago - right before my i-pod crashed (after finishing the last song on a King SUnny Ade album!).
I LOVED IT.......Where the hell was I when this was released? So calming and perfectly predictable rhymes that had me singing along during the first play.
Thanks.... As I said a few minutes ago about the electronic music from Melts post...My eyes were opened....I know Jack Sh*t about music!!!
-K
Trying to catch up with the music here....!
Post a Comment