How did I know you were going to say that......man, gives me the willies... this site works within the parameters of the parallel universes. A few times I have thought of someone, and boom here it is. Othertimes I have needed that "little something" to get me through the day- and boom its here. And sometimes the universe is trying to send me a message and boom I find it here......cosmic consciousness is a bad ass!! Thank You...And today you give us Fela...enough said!
3 comments:
WOW....I didn't know she passed away the day you set this up....the NY Times had a very respectful, halfpage, obit- which she deserved... of course..
thanks.
Total coincidence actually, I'd queued this a week prior. What a lady. Glad I got to see her perform. She was a live wire while she was with us.
How did I know you were going to say that......man, gives me the willies... this site works within the parameters of the parallel universes. A few times I have thought of someone, and boom here it is. Othertimes I have needed that "little something" to get me through the day- and boom its here. And sometimes the universe is trying to send me a message and boom I find it here......cosmic consciousness is a bad ass!!
Thank You...And today you give us Fela...enough said!
Post a Comment