
This is a post about free music you can download by me, meltmaster.
My latest is music composed on my new MacBook. All of the songs, except one, were made using the built in music maker "GarageBand." There is something that I love about GarageBand; it allows me to make collages of horrible "generic" music. It is a cheap thrill. But I really like my work. I hope you get some cheap thrills out of it too.
Bonus points for those who can determine which track is not a GarageBand track, but my first completed track using Logic Express.
Download at mediafire here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b1a9c6d5b8b67a1f5bf1f12f1ff3f30a65b1d068ad3a932c5be6ba49b5870170
Or got to my last.fm page:
thanks for listening, and if you like any of it, please let me know!!!!
5 comments:
I am thoroughly excited.
Downloaded one..charmingly Apple....
Synthilicious, too...awesome.
thanks guys. i am encouraged to make more disgusting things.
This stuff is beyond good and evil. (Possibly also beyond good and bad). Once again you've proven yourself master of melt: listening to this music stimulates and awakens dormant brain cells, then brutally kills them.
Surprisingly, it's also good for running music, which I find electronic music often isn't, unless it's hip-hop.
Post a Comment